Aspire Business Loans is a trading style of Aspire Money Limited. Aspire Money Limited is a registered loan broker that is fully authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We do not charge any fees and if we are successful in finding you a financial product, our income will derive from commissions paid by finance providers on completion of your loan. In some instances a broker fee is paid only on completion of your loan.
You will be made aware by the lender of any charges / fees / commissions involved. They will also explain any cancellation rights in your credit agreement so please ensure that you read the terms and conditions of the credit agreement before you make a final decision.
Our Service is intended for your own business-related purposes only.
Please see below a list of lenders or companies that you may qualify with:
|Funding Circle Limited
|Merchant Money Limited
Companies and individuals who process and retain information about their customers under the Data Protection Act are required to tell the customer how the information will be used and to what purposes it will be put. Aspire Business Loans policy describes how personal data relating to customers is processed. We work closely with a number of specialist companies that offer a range of financial products. These specialist companies may contact you should they be able to help you from the information you submit to us.
Aspire Business Loans needs to make you aware of the application process that protects you as a consumer and us as a service provider under the Data Protection Act. We will use the information you provide for the following purposes, this is important information that you should read before you submit your application:
- It is important that you provide us with accurate information about you or others, if it’s a joint application and that you have their agreement. If you give us false or inaccurate information we may check your details with fraud prevention and credit reference agencies to process the application or enquiry you have made;
- Some of our lenders may undertake a search with credit reference agencies in order to verify your identity and to make, or cause a search or searches to be made, at a credit reference agency on yourself and any other named Person (s) on the application or enquiry. The Credit Reference Agency may check the details you supply to us against any particulars on any database, public or otherwise, to which they have access. They may also use the details we supply in the future to assist other companies for verification purposes or perform similar checks. When credit reference agencies receive a search they will place a “footprint” on your credit file whether or not the application proceeds.
- We will use the information provided to us by credit reference and fraud prevention agencies to help make credit or credit related decisions, to verify identity, for the prevention and detection of fraud and/or money laundering, and to manage accounts.
- Unless you tell us otherwise, we and our business partners may contact you or any other person referred to by you in connection to the application or enquiry by a variety of means including, though not limited to: -post, telephone, e-mail and/or SMS text message, mobile telephone and in writing about offers, products and services which may be of interest to you.
- We may also disclose personal information about you to the extent required by Law, Court Order, by Government order or decree.
- On some occasions in order for Aspire Business Loans to be able to find an offer it may be appropriate to negotiate the loan amount on your behalf. This will involve lowering the loan amount before being submitted to a lender.
- Except as described above, we will not disclose your personal information to Third Parties, without your consent. You may be assured that Aspire Business Loans and any company associated with us will treat all personal data and sensitive personal data as confidential and will not process it other than for a legitimate purpose.
- Steps will be taken to ensure that the information is accurate and kept up to date and not kept for longer than is necessary. Measures will also be taken to safeguard against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss or destruction or damage to data.
- We may be required to transfer your data securely to our affiliate in the USA solely for data storage purposes.
- Submission of this application means that you agreed that your personal data will be used in accordance with our data protection policy. Any other broker or lender to whom the information is passed during processing your application may use it in the same way.
Access to Your Data
You have a legal right to your details and a copy of the information we hold about you. We will also tell you where the information was obtained. You can request a copy at anytime by writing to Aspire Business Loans at Unit 1, Castle Court 2, Castle Gate Way, Dudley, DY1 4RH and we may charge a fee of £10 (maximum).
Aspire Business Loans will act honestly, fairly and professional when conducting business with you. Occasionally situations may arise, where we or one of our other clients will have some form of interest in business transacted to you. If this happens, or we become aware that our interest or those of one of our clients conflict with your interest, we will write to you and obtain your consent before we carry out your instructions, and detail the steps we will take to ensure fair treatment.
Conflict of Interest:
This client agreement is governed and shall be construed in accordance with English Law and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Aspire Business Loans, including its other business is committed to:
- Identifying circumstances, which may give rise to conflicts of interest entailing a material risk of damage to customers interest.
- Establishing appropriate mechanisms and systems to manage those conflicts.
- Maintaining systems in an effort to prevent actual damage to customer’s interests through the identified conflicts.
When dealing with customers, Aspire Business Loans will disclose any conflict, where it arises and becomes apparent, to a customer prior to undertaking business or in the event that disclosure is not appropriate to manage the conflict. We will decline any transaction that gives rise to a conflict of interest.
We may disclose your information to a lender or lenders in accordance with your application, another broker if we are not able to arrange finance for you, other carefully selected product providers and regulatory bodies to ensure we process information correctly and are complying with regulatory requirements and other legal authorities if required by law.
Below is our cookies usage policy on this website.
Our Cookies help:
- traffic logs to identify which pages are being used
- collect any personal identifiable information(without your express permission);
- collect any sensitive information (without your express permission);
- pass data to advertising networks;
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties;
- pay sales commissions.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Social website cookies
So you can 'share' or 'like' content on our website on various social media websites, we have added sharing buttons on our site.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
To disable Google Analytics, visit this tool
Turning Cookies Off
To learn how to disable cookies on browsers please click here.
Below is a table of information which lists all cookies used on our website.
A Google Analytics cookie, which keeps track of the number of times, a visitor has been to the site, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred.
A Google Analytics cookie, which creates a timestamp of the exact moment when a visitor enters a site.
A Google Analytics cookie, which creates a timestamp of the exact moment when a visitor leaves the site.
Used for reporting in Google Analytics classifying the visitor.
A Google Analytics cookie which tracks where the visitor came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked on, what keywords used, and where in the world the site was accessed from.
This website is operated by Aspire Business Loans which is a trading name of Aspire Money Limited.
We recognize the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our site. This policy will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices and our customers’ needs.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit this web site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Web site.
- Personal Information You Choose to Provide
- Registration Information
When you register for any of our products, services or newsletters you will provide us information about yourself.
- Email Information
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
- Web Site Use Information
Similar to other commercial Web sites, our Web site utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below, “What Are Cookies?”) and web server log files to collect information about how our Web site is used. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Web site, and the Web sites visited just before and just after our Web site
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
We use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing the products and services you requested, to process your payment, to monitor the use of the service, our marketing and promotional efforts and improve our content and service offerings, and customize our site’s content, layout, services and for other lawful purposes. These uses improve our site and better tailor it to meet your needs.
Furthermore, such information may be shared with others on an aggregate basis. Personally identifiable information or business information will not be shared with parties except as required by law. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by emailing us at the link provided on the newsletter.
Sharing and Selling Information
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the personal or financial information that you choose to provide us (such as personal details or bank information) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested. We may use statistical and email information for making lending decisions and servicing our relationship with you, for the purposes of fraud prevention and debt collection, to understand your financial needs, to conduct our business and to provide you with better customer services and products from both Aspire Business Loans which is a trading name of Aspire Money Limited and those of selected third parties, to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing of the Website and for statistical analysis.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by emailing us at the usual address.
What about Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information?
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights. We may also disclose account information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms of Service or to protect the safety of our users and the Public.
What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site?
Our Commitment to Data Security
We have UK lenders on our panel that are owned by American companies and your information may be securely sent to them for data storage purposes. The laws on holding personal data in the United States may be less stringent than the laws of your Country of residence or citizenship. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This site allows visitors to unsubscribe so that they will not receive future messages. After unsubscribing we will discontinue sending the particular messages as soon as technically feasible.